Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You will need the server files necessary to run the i25 server, you can either download the files directly and run them on your Windows system, or you can download one of our community-created VM images which are largely pre-configured.
- i25 CoH Client and Server - This is a full deployment of the i25 server with an XAMPP instance for Tequila and several useful tools.
- The original server files can be downloaded from this torrent link, however it is strongly recommended to use the above deployment or one of the VM images instead. To run these files directly, you will also need to install SQL Express Edition as well as SQL Management Studio.
- Original i25Binaries_InsurancePolicy.7z hashes
Community VM Images
- I25 Community Virtual Machines - These VMs have been built to remove a lot of the guesswork as well as many points of common failure seen in direct server installs.
- These files aren't necessary to run an i25 server, but can make your life easier in various ways.
- Aleena's Account Management Portal - A robust front end for user sign-ups and account management.
- Nimaru's JTool - Web-based server management tool (requires web server such as Apache with php)
- Cream Soda - An alternative based on the original Tequila launcher.
- City of Heroes Database Tool - For managing the SQL db with a web-based gui instead of SQL Manager.
- Crust First's Tools - Web-based tools for generating user accounts, shard management, server configs, and more.
- Start Server.bat - Starts the various executables required to run a server.
- CreateAccount.php - Used to generate SQL code for inserting account via SMSS.
- Create Account with PowerShell Script - Inserts cohauth user_account info without having to use SQL Manager.
- Ruhe's Updated PowerShell Script - Inserts cohauth server info without having to use SQL Manager.
- Example Manifest.xml - Edit the <SERVER IP> in this file and then use with a launcher like Cream Soda or Tequila to connect to your server.
Assorted Magnet Links
- Magnet Links - A list of released files' torrent links, including historical files for preservation purposes.